POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amazing Discovery! : Re: Amazing Discovery! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amazing Discovery!
From: omniVERSE
Date: 22 Nov 1999 16:58:19
Message: <3839bc7b@news.povray.org>
Yep, but that's what I wanted to see, if it could be worked around the
shutter glasses type thing.  I mean, gee, why doesn't the mind filter it
across in a way where if it looks left-sided or right-sided shouldn't you
think it actually is?  Of course I only tried a few frame rates for this and
the slower rates were just plain ugly, faster and it looked like one merged
image.  It just wasn't meant to be.

Bob