POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amazing Discovery! : Re: Amazing Discovery! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amazing Discovery!
From: Sander
Date: 22 Nov 1999 16:17:59
Message: <3839b307@news.povray.org>
Have any of you tried to place two images (a stereo pair) next to one
another and view them just like that: the left eye looks at the left and the
right at the right image. The brain fuses them and you have your perfect 3D
view! All in true color!
Pictures not spaced much more than about 6 or 7 cm.
Or: reverse the pair and squinting at them: same result though it's more of
a strain to the eyes.
All this is easier for older people with presbyopia.
Sander
--
http://www.amtechnical.com/jeff/rose.html

Simon de Vet <sde### [at] istarca> schreef in berichtnieuws
38386D60.E9A800A3@istar.ca...