POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AVI compression; which? : Re: AVI compression; which? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:31:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AVI compression; which?
From: Ken
Date: 22 Nov 1999 17:06:55
Message: <3839BE13.997C05EC@pacbell.net>
Sander wrote:

> And how do you MPG them? I am such a layman..
> Sander

I think what Tony was implying is that you create an AVI then convert
that to an Mpeg movie. I don't know what if any advantage there is in
a two step process but he may be able to enlighten us on that subject.

Look around here http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Animation_Utilities/
for tools to convert from avi2mpg or to make mpeg files directly from
you images.