POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amazing Discovery! : Re: Amazing Discovery! Server Time
14 Sep 2024 17:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amazing Discovery!
From: omniVERSE
Date: 22 Nov 1999 11:19:06
Message: <38396cfa@news.povray.org>
I attempted the field rendering of left and right eye images when I first
tried out 3D stereopairs in the hopes ones brain would take over and do the
work of shifting sides.  Well my brain sure can't anyhow, not counting on
intelligence or anything like that, only fundamental senses to figure the
view correctly.  (if so, whew! since it would mean I'm not especially stupid
then).

Bob