POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation at all.. : Re: Animation at all.. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:32:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation at all..
From: Ken
Date: 21 Nov 1999 14:27:48
Message: <38384738.A1442E02@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

>   This definitely is a VFAQ.

You are right and I am getting real tired of typing in the same reply
each time. I almost have it memorized..

>   I wonder why is it so hard for newbies to discover how to turn on animation?

I am not sure but I remember that it took me a couple of hours on my
own time before I was somewhat comfortable about setting up the right
switches and how to make an object move with script in an animation
scene file. The docs have a lot of references to the clock function
but it seldom mentions in the same place what you need to do to activate
it. I think that is where most of the confusion comes from.