POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Changing resolution... : Changing resolution... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:29:31 EDT (-0400)
  Changing resolution...
From: Martin T  Thoma
Date: 21 Nov 1999 13:04:22
Message: <383833F1.5842@radiok2r.de>
Changing resolution...

Hello !

I'm using PoV-Ray for Windows 9x. You could set the resolution of the
rendered image in the ListBox (like "320x200 NoAA"). But there are only
some possebilitys, and I need a picture, which width is small, but which
is very high (like "100x400" or so...).

My questions:

1.) How can I choose another resolution then given in this list-box ?

2.) Is it possible to "save" the resolution in the PoV-Code ?

Regards

Martin

P.S.: Please mail your ideas, too. Thanks !