POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Older : Re: I'm Older Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:08:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Older
From: SamuelT
Date: 20 Nov 1999 20:45:27
Message: <38375050.3736007C@aol.com>
I've never heard of that swapmeet. If it's cheaper than Fry's Electronics it would
be worth it to get computer parts there instead. I need to upgrade my system soon
anyways. Perhaps we can meet there sometime. We can plan ahead via e-mail.

Ken wrote:

> I'm curious do you, Jon, or the other Ken ever make it over to the ACP
> computer swapmeet in Santa Ana? It is a pretty neat place to pick up
> both new, used, and surplus computer harware and software and is held
> the last Sunday on every odd month of the year. If any of you attend
> this let me know and perhaps we can stop shopping long enough to say
> hey sometime. I usualy go 3-4 times a year when the budget allows.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler -  1200+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

Samuel Benge

STB### [at] aolcom

"And you can fly
 High as a kite if you want to
 Faster than light if you want to
 Speeding through the universe
 Thinking is the best way to travel"

          -The Best Way to Travel, The Moody Blues