POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro and Object page added. : Re: Macro and Object page added. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macro and Object page added.
From: Steve
Date: 20 Nov 1999 18:18:18
Message: <38372311.CCF9508F@ndirect.co.uk>
Thanks Ken

Forgot all about the Garden round, I would have got it
completed earlier if I'd thought of that.

Next the Coffee cups macro, but I'm going to add a few
different texture types first.

Ken wrote:

> Steve wrote:
> >
> > Hi all
> >
> > I've added a simple Macros & Objects page to my wed site.
> >
> > I hope to add stuff to the new page regularly, probably one
> > macro or object per week.
> >
> > Beware bookmarkers amongst you, I've changed the name of the
> > index page from .htm to .html I will not be changeing it
> > again in the future.
>
> This particular bookmarking fool learned a long time ago not to include the
> index as part of the address. I simply use the root address and let them
> default to the index page - that is when I bother with the index page at
> all :)
>
> P.S. If you take a look at http://www.povray.org/links/  you will find a
> new link reference to your lattice macro has been added. I gaurantee that
> your page counter will go from the current 370 to 500+ by the end of next
> week and you just might see someone using it in the next IRTC comp..
>
> --
> Ken Tyler -  1200+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps