POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Older : Re: I'm Older Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:15:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Older
From: Ken
Date: 20 Nov 1999 16:15:02
Message: <38370F0C.E023E32@pacbell.net>
"SamuelT." wrote:

> Well, considering the number of people living in Orange county, not to mention
> southern California in general, I guess I can't help but think it is still
> amazing.

I'm curious do you, Jon, or the other Ken ever make it over to the ACP
computer swapmeet in Santa Ana? It is a pretty neat place to pick up
both new, used, and surplus computer harware and software and is held
the last Sunday on every odd month of the year. If any of you attend
this let me know and perhaps we can stop shopping long enough to say
hey sometime. I usualy go 3-4 times a year when the budget allows.