POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Older : Re: I'm Older Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:10:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Older
From: SamuelT
Date: 20 Nov 1999 15:38:41
Message: <3837086C.D0DF323@aol.com>
Well, considering the number of people living in Orange county, not to mention
southern California in general, I guess I can't help but think it is still
amazing.

Ken wrote:

> "Jon A. Cruz" wrote:
> >
> > Hey. Another local.
> >
> > I was in that area through highs chool. Then 4 years out and about before
> > coming back down and ending up in Costa Mesa.
> >
> > Hmmmm. Seems Ken's the center of things here.
>
> You don't find that surprising do you ?
>
> :}
>
> --
> Ken Tyler -  1200+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

Samuel Benge

STB### [at] aolcom

"And you can fly
 High as a kite if you want to
 Faster than light if you want to
 Speeding through the universe
 Thinking is the best way to travel"

          -The Best Way to Travel, The Moody Blues