POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : VRML to POV heightfield : Re: VRML to POV heightfield Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: VRML to POV heightfield
From: omniVERSE
Date: 20 Nov 1999 14:45:20
Message: <3836fa50@news.povray.org>
Hmmm, suppose wrl files to dxf then to pov would be okay...
Think Crossroads by Keith Rule did this, or something of that sort of
conversioning.  A couple URLs anyway:
http://kb.hitl.washington.edu/converters.html
Bob Crispen who posts here at news:povray has a web page full of stuff to
check: http://hiwaay.net/~crispen/vrml/convert.html

Bob