POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro and Object page added. : Macro and Object page added. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:25:36 EDT (-0400)
  Macro and Object page added.
From: Steve
Date: 20 Nov 1999 11:42:14
Message: <3836CEA3.E14D472C@ndirect.co.uk>
Hi all

I've added a simple Macros & Objects page to my wed site.

I hope to add stuff to the new page regularly, probably one
macro or object per week.

Beware bookmarkers amongst you, I've changed the name of the
index page from .htm to .html I will not be changeing it
again in the future.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps