POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray problem : Re: Povray problem Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray problem
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 16 Nov 1999 00:27:03
Message: <3830eb27@news.povray.org>
Margus Ramst <mar### [at] peakeduee> wrote in message
> Does DeWitt Jr. have access to the computer? It is a well-known fact that
all
> little children are computer geniuses :)

    He has had his own computer since he was three. Now at four he can
install and run his new educational software without help from Dad...

> Seriously though, what about the newsreader testing? That was quite
recently
> IIRC. Did you uninstall Agent? Perhaps a connection there?

    Unfortunately both the Agent, the NetScape and the reinstall of MSOE
were two or more days before this. I am almost completely sure that I
rebooted since then and I use Povray every day. But just to make sure I
uninstalled everything and then reinstalled Povray and I still have the
problem.

> Spontaneous bugs do
> not exist, but the cause might be something seemingly minor

    I'm racking my brain cause I don't want to have to reinstall Windows. I
am thinking about it though...