POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray problem : Re: Povray problem Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:30:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray problem
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 15 Nov 1999 19:07:27
Message: <3830a03f@news.povray.org>
TonyB <ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote in message
> Try the display drivers. That's what messed me up. I had to install older
> versions.

    Same drivers as the original install, right off the original CD. I'll
look into it a little though, Thanks.

    BTW, the other suggestion of being installed on a different disk and
having a incorrect registry couldn't be since I am installing onthe same
disk, same directory name, but I wiped the registry anyway.

    I don't mean to sound immodest, but at this point I don't think it is
anything very simple. I am pretty sure I checked all the basic stuff. If it
were anything obvious I probably would have already found and fixed it. At
this point I am considering a complete re-install of windows, but I don't
really think that will help since I just re-installed windows two weeks
ago...

    I suspect pixies...