POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : importing, exporting, and luminous spheres : Re: importing, exporting, and luminous spheres Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:43:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: importing, exporting, and luminous spheres
From: Ken
Date: 15 Nov 1999 17:13:27
Message: <38308548.67E5A6B1@pacbell.net>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> Except that I am a kind of slow in keeping up with your amazing rate of
> finding new sites :-)
>
>     Thorsten

In that case...

  I have been trying to be consciences about identifying any mac related
links with "mac" in the description field. This way if you use the online
search engine at the povray.org links page in my sig you should have a
list presented of all of the mac related links in the collection.

Speaking of finding links does anyone know of a good Mac online warehouse
of share/free ware ? Something of the order of winsite.com but the Mac
equivelant.