POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Viewing of Animations : Re: Viewing of Animations Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Viewing of Animations
From: omniVERSE
Date: 15 Nov 1999 16:46:45
Message: <38307f45@news.povray.org>
Um, forget about the playing Avi files part I had said, sorry.  Got it in my
mind it could do most anything I guess : )  As a matter of fact it won't
play all Mpeg files either apparently, and no Mov files.  Although there
does seem to be ability to call out to another player I believe (just not
sure about it).

Bob