POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : importing, exporting, and luminous spheres : Re: importing, exporting, and luminous spheres Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:38:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: importing, exporting, and luminous spheres
From: Ken
Date: 15 Nov 1999 15:57:22
Message: <38307371.A00692D1@pacbell.net>
Chris Huff wrote:
> Have you looked at the official POV-Ray Mac web page? There is a list
> of utilities there which might be useful.

http://mac.povray.org

  I have been working with Thorsten letting him know of any knew programs
that I find related to the Macintosh platform. He has likewise been feeding
me with any new leads on programs that work on the Mac. In this regard
you should find almost duplicate resources at either the offical Mac web
page or at the povray.org links page.