POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lost macro request : Re: Another Lost macro request Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:28:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Lost macro request
From: omniVERSE
Date: 11 Nov 1999 20:51:19
Message: <382b7297@news.povray.org>
Thanks for answering Greg, Bill.  Yep, indeed, a simple DOS command-line
batch file is all.  The other part needed is the gettime.pov, or contents
thereof, and I've also made a INI to go with to make it all work as
intended.
I'll upload the zip of these three files to p.b.s-f group shortly, since the
original was meant for running from DOS and these allow to run from POV.

Bob