POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Viewing of Animations : Re: Viewing of Animations Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Viewing of Animations
From: Ken
Date: 14 Nov 1999 22:46:35
Message: <382F7FCC.D9933F58@pacbell.net>
David Parrott wrote:

> Heya all,
>     Is there a free bit of software that will show .AVI's and .MPEG's
> with some options, that will run on a 486 dx33.  By options I mean to
> select things like looping.  I am currently limited to windows media
> player, which does all right but I cannot loop animations.

There are so many avi and mpg video players that I have never even bothered
bookmarking them. They infest the net like cockroaches. I would suggest you
try some of the big super free/share ware sites like ZDNet, winsite.com, or
cdrom.com and do a search with their search engines for mpeg or avi. You will
get many possible options and can shoose the one that best suits your needs.

http://www.winsite.com/

http://www.zdnet.com/swlib/