POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Making Trees and Plants with POV-Ray : Re: Making Trees and Plants with POV-Ray Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:38:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making Trees and Plants with POV-Ray
From: Ken
Date: 13 Nov 1999 07:24:41
Message: <382D57BC.56845606@pacbell.net>
Keith Hull wrote:

> Hi Ken,
>
> You seem to have missed LParser...
>
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~ljlapre/
>
> Regards,
>
> Keith

Yep, I thought about it after I made the list. I also missed Xtree.inc
by Remco De Korte. This file makes Fir/Pine trees and can currently be
found at the Pov Objects collection - http://povobjects.virtualave.net/

I contacted Remco and he promises to upload it to his home page in the
near future - http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/