POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Editor : Re: Editor Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Editor
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 12 Nov 1999 19:07:01
Message: <382CAB1B.49220BF9@club-internet.fr>
Yes, right it's there. I never paid any attention to it.

But you may think I am fussy, but :

- how do you manage the keyboard shortcut ? The ] sign has already to be
typed with the combination of
"alt gr" and ")"  (as far as I am concerned in France, and I guess it
goes the same for the rest of Europe).
The combination of "CRTL"+ALT GR"+")" does not work.

- I thought of braces which automatically change color when the cursor
is near the matching one.

May be I am asking for too much, when considering how much work the POV
Team put into this great renderer, but I think this could be easily
done. The POV editor can already tells Pov syntax from the rest.
If I am pushing too far, ...sincere apologies.

Fabien