POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Editor : Editor Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Editor
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 12 Nov 1999 18:28:24
Message: <382CA20D.BD82DE96@club-internet.fr>
Hi you all.

I found a neat feature which I did not find (or which does not exist )
in the POV windows editor. That feature is that of finding the matching
opening (or closing) parenthese or brace in a declaration when the
cursor is next to brace or a parenthese.
Those who use Excel for Windows will know what I am talking about.
With Linux, an editor running under X does exactly that trick : Nedit.

One question : Is it something I missed out in POV for Windows os isn't
it implemented ?

Thanks !

Now that I think of it, may be I should have posted this in
povray.programming

Fabien