POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov Web page : Pov Web page Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:08:28 EDT (-0400)
  Pov Web page
From: Darcy Johnston
Date: 9 Nov 1999 16:21:45
Message: <38289069@news.povray.org>
I'm in the middle of redoing my graphics web page and I'm searching for
opinions. I figure since pov types are the more likely people to visit such
a page, I should get opinions from my potential future visitors. :)

My plan is to have my gallery split up into pages, each page with up 9 or 12
images. I was considering having things structured in reverse chronological
order, so that the newer images show up first. But since my pages will be
numbered, would it be perhaps be best to just leave it in chronological
order and add a button that goes to the end, so that visitors who have
already seen my older images can just zoom over to the new entries?

Any alternatives would be appreciated. I just want to get the structure down
in such a way that I'd feel comfortable with it before I get into populating
the pages.

Thanks,
Darcy