POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Object size in pixel : Object size in pixel Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:02:03 EDT (-0400)
  Object size in pixel
From: Sven Garbade
Date: 8 Nov 1999 09:18:17
Message: <3826EB81.D06C554F@mpipf.muenchen-mpg.de>
Dear POV-Ray Team,

hope I'm in the right place here.

I'm using POV-Ray under Linux to generate anaglyphic pictures for my
master-thesis and
it works great. But I want to know which size in pixel the objects have
got
in the rendered image.
For example, I placed a die (which is 10 high) in the scene at point <0,
0,0>,
the camera is at <0, 0, 30> (angle 50) and the output format is 800x600
pixel. Is there a way to calculate the size in pixel of the die in the
output image? Sorry, I havn't found information about this in the
postscript-manual.

Thanks,

Sven Garbade