POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I don't get it... : I don't get it... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:06:55 EDT (-0400)
  I don't get it...
From: TonyB
Date: 5 Nov 1999 17:26:16
Message: <38235988@news.povray.org>
How do I use Vansickle's SSS? I just don't get it. The explanations at the
site seem lacking. There isn't really any set procedure or series of simple
steps. Could somebody please explain why this following code parses and
parses, but never goes anywhere, yet seems to consume little memory (quick
exit)? What am I doing wrong? Did I omit some important step? This is only
the result of guessing...

#include "sss.inc"

#debug "Reading in mesh....\n"
ReadPCM("rock2.pcm")