POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My new (temporary) website! : Re: My new (temporary) website! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My new (temporary) website!
From: omniVERSE
Date: 4 Nov 1999 16:44:24
Message: <3821fe38@news.povray.org>
Oh, well no, I didn't really mean to get just to the top again, or bottom.
I was thinking if you had sub-categories in your list then it could serve to
transport the visitor around.  Maybe in a way like Kens massive link page
with the categories at top (though he dropped that I think) or from each
point where the next Name takes you.  Now it's starting to sound like extra
fluff to me too, although that never stopped me.

Bob

TonyB <ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote in message
> I know "A NAME" very well (you do that when you hand code everything...
you