POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : City Plugin problem file : Re: City Plugin problem file Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:35:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: City Plugin problem file
From: Psychomek
Date: 4 Nov 1999 08:31:16
Message: <38218AE1.33DD17AB@cyberhighway.net>
No messages....   and it wasn't over writing the city.inc file cause there was no
city.mdl.....
when i unzipped it i noticed the city.inc and acted accordingly...   but i found out
what was
wrong anyhow...  i didn't have the files in the right place.....
they must be in the same dir as the pov file or else nothing

Keith Hull wrote:

> Hi Psychomek,
>
> I can't find anything wrong with it, but I noticed that this version of the file is
> called city2.mdl. Did you call a previous version city.mdl? If you did you
> may have overwriten the City.inc files, thus causing the scene to fail to render.
> For this reason it is best to put the city.inc files in the Povray\include directory
not
> Moray\povscn.
>
> Does Pov output any messages in the messge window?
>
> Regards,
>
> Keith
>
> Psychomek wrote:
>
> > Help!  i am truing to use the  City plugin but nothing is rendering!
> > see file in moray.binaries.   If you see what i am doing wrong PLEASE
> > tell me  so i won't make the same mistake twice......     BTW this was
> > written after 16 straight hours of working on it......

> >                 Name: city2.mdl
> >    city2.mdl    Type: MorayW Document
(application/x-unknown-content-type-MorayWin.Document)