POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MetaCreations Painter 3D : Re: MetaCreations Painter 3D Server Time
19 May 2024 20:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MetaCreations Painter 3D
From: omniVERSE
Date: 30 Oct 1999 05:49:32
Message: <381abf2c@news.povray.org>
http://www.photomodeler.com/Lite

This is a freeware version of PhotoModeler that can be used to plot out
points onto multiple photos or drawings and create 3D models.  Might be what
you were thinking of.
I got the demo of Canoma to check it out, not sure how to use it but it
seems to lack abitlity to plot each point out manually and instead has
predefined shapes you place into the picture.  Maybe there's another way but
I didn't see any other.

Bob

Bill DeWitt <the### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message

> omniVERSE <inv### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> > Anyone know about Canoma? http://www.metacreations.com/products/canoma/
> > I just happened across it while net surfing.
>
>     I've seen somehting like it before but it had a free version your
could
> keep. I lost it with everything else but I will try to find it again.
Maybe