POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV *ity test.. : Re: POV *ity test.. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV *ity test..
From: Alex Vandiver
Date: 31 Oct 1999 18:30:27
Message: <381CD136.73D39747@tiac.net>
> Other additions are welcome. Alex, will you mind if I take over
> putting this test in a more organised form? Everyone: will you give me
> your permission to use your contributions?

Go for it.  I've a feeling that many people have been compiling small
personal lists of their own.  Be careful that you don't overlap too much
with YKYBRTLW list. :) Also, an interesting scoring system has gotta be
invented.. I happen to like my sphere{0,1 pigment {rgb 0}} scheme, but
anything will do.  Numbers are just so boring; it should be a little more
appropriate, no?
-Alex