POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : pov -> mpeg without tga/bmp/ppm : Re: pov -> mpeg without tga/bmp/ppm Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov -> mpeg without tga/bmp/ppm
From: Ken
Date: 26 Oct 1999 04:18:47
Message: <38156360.6E143B93@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

> Remco de Korte <rem### [at] xs4allnl> wrote:
> : I don't see the connection. My disk space is crammed with POV-stuff. 8)
>
>   You have been raytracing for too long when your 6.5 Gigabytes hard disk
> is always full of pov-stuff...
>
>   I'm not THAT hardcore povrayer! :)

I am !!!

 One of the drawbacks of being the linkmaster is that I visit so many
Pov related sites and see so many Pov related goodies that I just cannot
resist downloading them. Then there is all of the great stuff posted here
that I like to play with. Add to all of that the fact that I am an avid
user of the program and have a prolific amount of POV-Ray output is has
put a tremendous burden on my hard drive resources. I'm an not complaining
mind you but that's the facts as I know them.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: