POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : BUG in Povray 3.1 (smooth_triangle) : Re: BUG in Povray 3.1 (smooth_triangle) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 20:58:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BUG in Povray 3.1 (smooth_triangle)
From: Ken
Date: 25 Oct 1999 21:49:36
Message: <38150829.31037CFE@pacbell.net>
Alan Kong wrote:

> On 25 Oct 1999 15:33:25 -0400, par### [at] fwicom (Ron Parker) wrote:
>
> >.bugreports is a fairly good way to make bug reports these days,
> >especially now that it's moderated.
>
>   Hi, Ron and Marc. I did receive the bugreport from Michael Rose, first
> posted to p.b. but I thought it best to follow a standard of first posting
> in .general. At the time, it didn't occur to me to ask Michael to post only
> the diff relevant to his bugfix. That's a good idea.

Poor Michael has been bounced around quite a bit. He first posted the
bug report on c.g.r.r. and I redirected him to the Pov docs for info
on properly worded bug reports and where to send them. I see that he
followed my advice and is still seeing a little conflict with the
proper methods. Oh well some days you win - some day you lose.

Michael: Don't get too frustrated by this becuase everyone does appreciate
         your efforts and we all want a bug free version of POV-Ray to use.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: