POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : BUG in Povray 3.1 (smooth_triangle) : Re: BUG in Povray 3.1 (smooth_triangle) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:05:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BUG in Povray 3.1 (smooth_triangle)
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 25 Oct 1999 15:11:31
Message: <3814ACC4.35E3CE7A@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Hi Michael!

I fear this is the wrong group to report a bug. There's a group called
povray.bugreports that suits your needs. It would also be nice if you
wouldn't attach the files to your post because real newsreaders
interpret them as binary which is very annoying for their users.
If you want to make a proper bug report you should consider to use the
way described in the manuals because the povray team doesn`t guarantee
that they have a look into these group (although some individual have
been seen here). :-)

It's good if you find a bug and report is really welcomed. If you think
this post of mine is rude so please excuse me and write it off to my bad
english.

All the Best,

Marc