POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro Files Now Posted On My Page. : Macro Files Now Posted On My Page. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:28:41 EDT (-0400)
  Macro Files Now Posted On My Page.
From: Ken
Date: 18 Oct 1999 23:47:25
Message: <380BE957.D2AFBF69@pacbell.net>
Howdy Pardners,

  Due to numerous recent requests for the macro files I archived from
twysted.net I have placed a link on my home page for a direct download
of the files. You will find all of the macros that are part of twyst's
macroscope collection plus a handful I have culled recently from the
news groups here. 58 in all I believe. I will update it as I find more
macros to add to the archive - maybe a project for this weekend.

Enjoy.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: