POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : torus "bug"? : Re: torus "bug"? Server Time
2 Jul 2024 08:50:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: torus "bug"?
From: Ken
Date: 17 Oct 1999 22:37:44
Message: <380A87A8.5A11B57E@pacbell.net>
Larry Fontaine wrote:

> How is that not a torus? A torus is defined simply as the solid formed by rotating
> a circle around a circular path which is perpindicular to the plane of the circle.

Tell me oh bright young one what advantage if any is there in trying
to make the lesser radius larger than the greater radius ?

What do you hope to achieve anyway ?

Why are you bucking the system ?

Where is my other sock ?

Got milk ?

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: