POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : COLSORT : Re: COLSORT Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:44:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: COLSORT
From: Ken
Date: 14 Oct 1999 16:45:55
Message: <380640B5.6B97B2AD@pacbell.net>
ingo wrote:

> PS.  Have you noticed that, at least, within two hours Ken added Colsort to
> the "25 latest added links" on povray.org.
> Ken, relax and have http://www.cs.unb.ca/~alopez-o/Coffee/coffaq.html

Just doing my part for the POV-Ray raytracing community.

 I may not be good at making useful include files, writting informative
tutorials, or hosting tons of great resources on my web page but I have
got links to resources that just won't quit :)

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: