POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : COLSORT : Re: COLSORT Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:52:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: COLSORT
From: ingo
Date: 14 Oct 1999 16:29:34
Message: <38063d2e@news.povray.org>
Marc Schimmler <sch### [at] icauni-stuttgartde> schreef in berichtnieuws
3806232A.EAD9A70A@ica.uni-stuttgart.de...
> When I create scenes I pick the colors using the html-file created from
> the two include files I mentioned. I did this with the html created with
> AXEL's script. Now I can pick the colors from the sorted tables which
> improves the process for me (and hopefully for others too).

Ah, I see. I always type the rgb value and don't us an include.

Ingo

PS.  Have you noticed that, at least, within two hours Ken added Colsort to
the "25 latest added links" on povray.org.
Ken, relax and have http://www.cs.unb.ca/~alopez-o/Coffee/coffaq.html