POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : COLSORT : Re: COLSORT Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: COLSORT
From: ingo
Date: 14 Oct 1999 14:26:32
Message: <38062058@news.povray.org>
Marc Schimmler <sch### [at] icauni-stuttgartde> schreef in berichtnieuws
38060CDE.4D41953D@ica.uni-stuttgart.de...
> COLSORT is a perl script based on an idea from Axel Hecht to parse a
> pov-file and to extract the declared colors out of it.

Marc,
Before I downloaded colorsort, I wonderd what to do with it. Played with it a
little. It is fun. Though I'm still wondering what practical use it has to me
(but that's my problem).
Out of curiosity, why did you make it? Just the joy of making?
One little remark, the white text in cyan and green (colors.inc) isn't
readable.

THAnks,

Ingo