POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photon Map : Photon Map Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Photon Map
From: Fabian Brau
Date: 12 Oct 1999 04:22:47
Message: <3802FE31.94A47F15@umh.ac.be>
Hello everyone,

I just need a simple information (perhaps the answer has been already
give but I didn't see it!). The patch of Nathan Koop (Photon Map) (which
is really fantastic!!, I am Physicist and I appreciate the result) is
made for PovRay 3.1a. Can I use this exe (uvpov.exe) with PovRay 3.1g.

Thanks to give me an answer.

 Fabian.

PS: If Ken read this message, congratulation for your very good french!
J'apprecie beaucoup de voir un anglophone maitriser la langue de Moliere
comme vous la maitrisez! :)