POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Request: POV to MDL converter : Re: Request: POV to MDL converter Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:05:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request: POV to MDL converter
From: SWIFT ETEBA
Date: 8 Oct 1999 03:04:25
Message: <37fd9779@news.povray.org>
Thanks once more for your reply Ken.
I understand that what I ask for is basicaly a new application.
I also understand that is a very dificult task requering a lot of effort.
But I do understand that an utility like 3Dto3d is a very difficult
programming task also. I really admire Thomas Beier for his patience and
programming abilities.
Anyway my first request was more an undercover question, a secret "desire"
than a real request.
I now understand. This kind of conversion is not possible at least for the
time being.
Thanks again fot the time you took to reply to me.
Margaritis Paktitis