POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Laser Light & Lenses : Re: Laser Light & Lenses Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Laser Light & Lenses
From: Jim Kress
Date: 8 Oct 1999 01:39:44
Message: <37fd83a0@news.povray.org>
No problem.. Ask a Chinese friend to buy one from Clinton.  You'll get it
for next to nothing and it may still have the W88 design documents in it.

--
Jim

Check out my web site  http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights that boggle the mind!