POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images : Re: Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 30 Sep 1999 02:11:29
Message: <37f2ff11@news.povray.org>
Better yet, if you don't sue them and at least get some sort of credit,
people will think he's the actual artist and unless they found the image on
IRTC before the book was published, they'll think you copied off of him.

Stupid, stupid world!

--
This message brought to you by:
-=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-