POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted Going Down - Again ! : Re: Twysted Going Down - Again ! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted Going Down - Again !
From: Twyst
Date: 28 Sep 1999 22:28:01
Message: <37f17931@news.povray.org>
Well, it may not be GONE per se...

Worst case scenario, is I put it on a slow server, or convert all the
macros/includes sections to not use PHP3 and mySQL (I'm doing that already)
and put it on some other webhost - I have a couple options.

I'm going to do what I can to keep it up as long as I can...

Twyst
(Back after his long hiatus)