POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray User-Base - preview : Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview
From: Rune S  Johansen
Date: 28 Sep 1999 16:52:24
Message: <37f12a88@news.povray.org>
<run### [at] inamecom> wrote:

>>I've made a sketch of how the form for the POV-Ray User-Base could look
>>like. I would like to hear all you opinions and thoughts about it.
>>

>Rune,
>
>It's a big questionnaire and many people don't much like filling them in.
It would
>perhaps be better if you marked the essential fields with an asterisk.

Done. But I must point out that people who don't like to fill in information
about themselves shouldn't register to the POV-Ray User-Base. The whole idea
is that they *should* fill in information. At least some amount.

>Some suggested modifications;
>Use "Location"  instead of "Destination" as a heading.
>also
>"Write the possible state you live in."  would be better written as:- "Give
State if
>relevant"

Done.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen

---
Visit The RSJ Website at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
for all my 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,