POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray User-Base - preview : Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Sep 1999 02:57:07
Message: <37ef1543@news.povray.org>
"Sketch" eh?  Ok, if you say so.
It's mighty fine.  Wish I had some cgi experience besides attempting
to use the usual guestbook, form mail, etc. kind of stuff.
The detailed questionaire is lengthy but it helps to bring out the
various things which otherwise might not be said.  Definately
automation is needed, the potential database you'd end up with
wouldn't be good to manipulate.
Check this place out for cgi scripts:  http://www.scriptsearch.com/

Bob