POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images : Re: Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Sep 1999 02:03:32
Message: <37ef08b4@news.povray.org>
Both interesting and disturbing.  More so interesting to me though.
Now I wish I had entered a lot of things into the IRTC ; )
The fact there is a considerable number from a single source like a
IRTC CD is odd in that it would (or should) have been obvious of the
copyrights.

Bob

Alan Kong <ako### [at] pacbellNO-SPAMnet> wrote in message
> On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:40:37 +1000, "Lance Birch"
<lan### [at] usanet>
> wrote:
>
> >The use of the image(s) is not an infringement if the book was
somehow
> >promoting the IRTC competition and its associated activities, or if
the
> >image was being used by a sponsor to demonstrate their
products/services