POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray User-Base - preview : POV-Ray User-Base - preview Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray User-Base - preview
From: Rune S  Johansen
Date: 26 Sep 1999 15:26:00
Message: <37ee7348@news.povray.org>
I've made a sketch of how the form for the POV-Ray User-Base could look
like. I would like to hear all you opinions and thoughts about it.

http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayuserbase/preview.htm

I don't know if I should combine the fields "yourself", "your family",
"job/education", and "hobbies" or if I should let them stay as separate
fields.

The same for "Your relation to POV-Ray", and "Your relation to the POV-Ray
society". Should I combine them?

I still haven't heard from anybody who can program cgi. Is there anybody who
can? Without some kind of automation I will have to see if I can manage to
run the User-Base manually, but that will limit the possibilities of a lot.

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen

---
Visit The RSJ Website at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
for all my 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,