POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Database For POV-Ray Users... : Re: Database For POV-Ray Users... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Database For POV-Ray Users...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 Sep 1999 00:53:57
Message: <37eb03e5@news.povray.org>
He didn't suggest phone number, only street address number I think.
It may be relevent for some people to include every detail but like
Ken says internet privacy would be invaded.  I could only see it
feasible to collect and redistribute to each participant that kind of
personal info and email isn't secure stuff.  As it is with locations
down to within a mile via regular map coordinates is going to be
accurate enough to locate someone by name from there.  Already not a
totaly carefree option, again especially not over the internet.

PS  Ken's format of US info is same here in another state of US
although I could see where zip code would be a viable addition
(12345-1234 format here).

Bob