POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm old... : Re: Survey of ages Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:39:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Survey of ages
From: TonyB
Date: 22 Sep 1999 22:58:46
Message: <37e99766@news.povray.org>
>Grandpa Tony, it's your turn :)

<voice type  = "old geezer">Weelll... as I recall.... it was on a sunny
morning at 11:AM on the 5th of February, 1982. T'was a good year. I also
recall these famous events that happened on that day...
http://www.yarranet.net.au/onthisday/0205.htm Ah, yes, and who could
forget...? http://www.pathfinder.com/Life/thisday/990205.html And we
couldn't go without mentioning: http://www.historychannel.com/thisday/
(check out Feb. 5, you'll get some of Panama's history*) </voice>

*US version. I don't trust anybody's history of what happened in this
country. Nobody was on both sides to know what the other was thinking. The
history we get in school tells of the 'evil' USA trampling over our
sovernty, and shooting inocent people in '89. The US version justifies their
actions as noble. I love both countries. I believe neither story.... =)