POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any way to avoid repeated parsing? : Re: Any way to avoid repeated parsing? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any way to avoid repeated parsing?
From: Ron Parker
Date: 22 Sep 1999 17:43:27
Message: <37e94d7f@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:19:52 +0200, Tomas Plachetka wrote:
>OK, back to the business: When my patch is ready,
>whom should I send it to ? To you? Or to
>In the later case, is there an official procedure
>about how to post patches to the povray.patches?
>And if so, where could I read it?
>(Forgive my stupid questions, I'm a newbie here.)

You can post it to povray.binaries.programming and post a note
about it in povray.unofficial.patches so we know to look for it
there.  That way everyone can enjoy it, even it if takes me the
usual months to get it into the superpatch. :)  As for how to
get patches into the official version, I'm not sure there is an
official documented method, but at least one team member will
see it in the unofficial.patches group.