POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Database For POV-Ray Users... : Database For POV-Ray Users... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Database For POV-Ray Users...
From: Rune S  Johansen
Date: 19 Sep 1999 08:36:47
Message: <37e4d8df@news.povray.org>
Hehe, sorry for the header of my previous post. Not having English as my
native tongue I didn't notice anything before I got it pointed out...

Now let's call it the 'Database For POV-Ray Users' or DFPU. That's not
offending is it? ;-)

Here's the news: The DFPU may be melted together with 'The World of POV-Ray
Users'! I asked Bob Hughes about it and he seemed to like the idea. Great!

So the form will include names, age and gender, country and possible state,
latitude and longitude.

What else should it include of personal info, POV-Ray related info, and
other? Please come with all your ideas.

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen

---
Visit The RSJ Website at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
for all my 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,